Skip to main content
site map
HomeMembership DirectoryMembershipGrievance CommitteeLaw LinksPublic ResourcesContact
 Do You Need a Lawyer? 

To help you decide if you need a lawyer, you may want to read the below articles:

If you find you need legal advice, but do not know a lawyer, you may want to check first with relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc.  They may be able to recommend an attorney.

 Find a Lawyer: 

There are other places you can go to find a lawyer:

  • Findlay/Hancock County Attorneys: 
You may contact the Hancock County Law Library at (419) 424-7077. The Hancock County Law Library has a list of local attorneys and their specific practice areas. 
Martindale-Hubbell contains ratings and directory information about domestic and international attorneys. You may be able to find attorneys in a particular location with a particular subject specialty.
    Contact us
    The Findlay/Hancock County Bar Association
    Melissa Kidder - Secretary


    The Findlay/Hancock County Bar Association, Hon. Mark C. Miller, President.